Grow Your Career With Us !!!
- Reporting: MSSQL Reporting Service, Crystal Report.
- Experience: Must be strong in SQL and ASP.NET (3 years of experience or more).
- Good knowledge of object/class development concept.
- Knowledge of established programming procedures and programming languages.
- Excellent logic.
- Good communication skill both written and spoken English is a Must.
- Good team player, a great self-starter, and self-motivator.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Knowledge on SharePoint/MS CRM/Microsoft Dynamics will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel
- Female/Male, maximum 30 years old.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as sales software/license.
- Having good relationship with existing customers and ability to expand the network to increase the number of customer database.
- Team-player, able to work with minimum supervision, focus and target oriented.
- Good skills in English (writi
- Able to provide high quality service to the customers, and maintain the company’s brand professionally.
- Willing to travel
- 1-2 years in a technical pre-sales role, preferably in the IT software industry.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Sharepoint, SQL Server, Lync, Office 365, Exchange and/or other Microsoft products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver in-depth technical knowledge in person and virtually.
- Travel is required (determined by location and business development needs).
Send your application letter (inc. expected salary and availability date), CV, transcript and recent photograph to :
IT Business Analyst
- Ability to develop a clear and detailed plan in software development. Monitors development progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Able to deal product features with customer, partner, supervisors, staff and peers
- Able to work multi-task and/or multi-project
- Review, investigate and analyses business systems, identifying options for creating and improving business processes
- Gather, analyze and document the business requirements into functional requirements
- Conduct gap analysis between business requirement and system behavior
- Assists in User Acceptance Test
- Supports testing, training and implementation material, advice in implementation, and provides post-implementation support
- Conduct training for key users, end users and partner
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology
- Working experience 2 – 4 years as implementation consultant or business analyst
- Strong analytical preferred instead of technical abilities
- Minimum 2 full cycle of software development project implementation
- Experience in determining customer business requirements and objectives; demonstrated ability to develop application designs to meet those needs
- Good presentation and communication skills
- English both writing and oral is a must
- Willing to travel locally or overseas
- Attractive Salary, THR, Insurance Package for self & family and Project Bonuses
Send your application letter (inc. expected salary and availability date), CV, transcript and recent photograph to: